Cheap Property for Sale
10,739 properties below €100,000 in 92 countries
 See all Properties  See all Properties

2 Bedrooms Apartment for Sale - Hurghada - SEA FRONT!!

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

€ 90,347

£77,242.17
$105,841.51

2 Bedrooms Apartment for Sale - Hurghada - SEA FRONT!!

Unit A4-13 in the Juliana Beach Resort is perfectly located so that you have a wonderful view over the fantastic pool complex, the beach and the amazing Red Sea. The apartment is located on the 4th floor (elevators are available), measures 65.50 m2, has a living room with open kitchen, 1 bedroom, balcony and bathroom. The price of this apartment is 1,662,397 EGP (+/- 90,347 Euros).

General information:
Juliana Beach Resort brings an exciting new concept to the Hurghada real estate market, offering a modern, 'Bali-themed' boutique resort with many facilities including an infinity pool and a rooftop gym.
The prices of the Studios start at only 590,000 EGP (+/- 32,065 Euros). We have also apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms available.
The client is offered 30% down payment and the remaining 70% in installments over 48 months for a limited time during the early start-up phase. We offer discounts for customers who pay cash.
Receive your KEYS in JUNE 2022.
The resort offers many exciting entertainment options including a choice of 3 large pools including the rooftop lounge and its infinity pool. Owners and their guests can also use the heated hideaway pool, fitness room, whirlpool and much more during the winter months.
The Juliana Beach Resort offers a selection of 1 bedroom apartments, apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms, as well as a penthouse with 3 bedrooms. There are 4 elevators to all floors.
Each apartment has been carefully designed to ensure the best possible view. 95% Of the apartments offer sea and pool views.

JULIANA BEACH RESORT
• A total of 3 swimming pools
• 1 hideaway heated pool for the winter months
• Rooftop infinity pool with panoramic views over the Red Sea
• Juliana main pool
• Lounge and terrace bar
• Poolside restaurant
• Open air whirlpool
• Café and snack bar
• Shisha lounge
• gym
• sauna
• steam room
• Wellness offers
• Small market
• Private sandy beach
• 24/7 security
There are also a number of additional services not listed to make Juliana Beach Resort special.

Contact us to find out more about the resort or other properties in Hurghada: +2 0106 5310 680 (Also What's App).

Apartment

Property ID: 29614

For:
Sale
Condition:
New

Floor area:
65 m²
Built in:
2020
Presently:
In construction
Structure:
Brick, Stone, Concrete.
No. of bathrooms:
1
No. of bedrooms:
2 Bedrooms
Floor:
Top floor
Extras:
Car park space, Balconies, Terrace, Elevator.

Egypt

Al Bahr al Ahmar

Address:
Juliana Beach Resort - Hurghada - Al Ahayaa - Red Sea - Egypt
Hurghada
Close to:
School, Hospital, Nursing home, Shopping area, Public square, Touristic area, Beach, Natural park.
Setting:
City, Beach.

Contact me about this property for sale

Orchard Real Estate
Mahmoud Hassan
Phone: 00201119074774

see all properties for sale & rent from Mahmoud Hassan

Mahmoud
Captcha image Refresh Image
Please enter the captcha code shown in the image or press the refresh button if it is too hard to read.