Cheap Property for Sale
9,889 properties below €100,000 in 88 countries
 See all Properties  See all Properties

Townhouse in Magawish

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

€ 62,000

£53,248.70
$64,325.00

Townhouse in Magawish

Area: 308 m2
- Ground floor (150 m2)
Building (90 m2) - reception, kitchen and bathroom
Private garden (60 m2), possible to make swimming pool
- First floor (90 m2)
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Roof (68 m2) with permission to build a master bedroom with a private bathroom on an area of 22 m2

Price: EGP1,500,000/ USD62,000

Newly built
The total construction area is 60% and the rest is 40% free space and a private entrance to ensure privacy.
Private garden.

The façade is fully finished
overlooking a main street
It has water, electricity and sewage facilities
Immediate receipt

House

Property ID: 43615

For:
Sale

Egypt

Al Bahr al Ahmar

Address:
hurgada
magawish

Contact me about this property for sale

My Real Estate
Maria Chernikova
Phone: 00201153160476

see all properties for sale & rent from Maria  Chernikova

Maria
Please solve the captcha.